When you’re small, but your imagination is not, night time can be scary!
As Staria likes to say, it’s not about yelling at the monsters, or feeling afraid all night long.
She’d like to teach you about the power of your heart, and being strong in who you are. That’s the best way to stop feeling afraid of monsters, after all.
So we’ve made this #Stariacard for you
On one side is a beautiful illustration of Staria.
On the back is an rhyming affirmation for you to say (out loud is best) whenever you need a reminder that you’re strong enough to tell the monsters to get lost!
There’s a spot for you to write your name on the back of the postcard, too.
And you might like to keep your postcard by your bed, so it’s handy whenever you need it.
Here’s what Staria has to say about the monsters that haunt your wardrobe, the hallways or hide under your bed when its dark…
Those monsters need to know that this is YOUR home, not theirs. They have no right to hang around and make it tricky for you to go to the bathroom at night. So it’s time to stand your ground, connect to the light in your heart, and have some very stern words!
- On one side is a beautiful illustration of Staria.
- On the back is an rhyming affirmation to be said if a child (or grown up child) is feeling scared. Saying it out loud is best.
- There’s a spot for the owner of the card to write their name on the back, too.
- 1x Staria’s Monster Banishing Song card
- Size: 127 x 177.8mm
- Staria Cards are printed in Australia, on 100% post-consumer recycled paper.
Staria and the Monster Banishing Song were created by Amanda Roberts. Illustration by Erica Webb.
Postage to anywhere in Australia is FREE.
For international orders, please contact us.